Blog Archive

Friday, March 8, 2013

{ Results of Brain MRI & CT Scan followup }

I received the results of my most recent MRI for the brain as well as the CT Scan of the torso. The good news is that the cancer in the brain has shrunk. For the body, the cancer has also shrunk in some regions. But it other regions it has grown. It could be that this chemotherapy treatment is working on cancer in certain areas but worsening other areas.

I don't know yet if there will be a change in this regimen or if we will complete the four rounds. Pray for this matter. I will speak with my oncologist on Mar 14th. My next round of chemo begins March 15th. 

Pray also for my digestion. I have been having issues and have problems with eating, nausea, digesting, and sleeping difficulties. And also lower back pain, knee, and shin pains. These issues make it hard to get a full night's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment