Blog Archive

Monday, May 13, 2013

{ ER again and biopsy scheduled }

Friday night I went to ER at 11:30 p.m. because I had vomited yet again. I had been vomitting since Tuesday off and on. I have barely eaten this week and most of it just comes out. Including water. We finally called the advice nurse who told us to go to the ER and get checked out. I have been experiencing much abdominal and pelvis pains for a while. The ultrasound last Tuesday found nothing related to the cancer. So my oncologist is not concerned. They did find I had 2 enlarged ovaries. He said in some people this is normal. This might be the cause of my pelvis pains. In the ER they just gave me a Saline bag and some meds through the IV (pain killers, sedative). I finally got some rest; the drugs really knocked me out and I slept for about 2.5 hrs. I haven't been sleeping well for sometime. The xrays did not show any real problems so the ER doc sent me home at 3 a.m.

This Monday I will meet with my oncologist. My biopsy for the shoulder blade area is scheduled for May 20th.

1 comment:

  1. We're praying for you and the coast 2 coast prayer list which you are on is prayed on by many thousands each week so hang in there Pearl!

    ReplyDelete