Blog Archive

Saturday, December 15, 2012

{ Cherishing time and Good news! }

I thought I'd insert a more light-hearted post for once. Here are some photographs from recent family visitation and friends.


My sister Priscilla and my brother-in-law Kjell flew here from Norway to visit me in November. They spent some good quality time here in Poway along with my mother who was visiting from New York City.


Here is the family by the nearby pond. 





We took them to Old Town Poway by the Railroad station museum. 






Here is a family meal where Kjell made us a fantastic Spinach quiche.




Earlier this week, two dear friends of mine who were my housemates from my training days, flew down from NorCal to spend time with me. They came with me to my doctors' appointments, cooked healthy foods for me,prayed with me, and even gave my mom a break with a much needed massage! Their coming was a real cherishing time for me and my mom. Thank you girls for coming! 

We had fun! As you can see here:









Latest update: Some good news!


Today I had my full body (torso) CT scan. The oncologist had told me  the results were favorable. It seems that there has been severe shrinking in the size of the lumps throughout. This means the cancer is taking the chemotherapy. Praise the Lord! May it continue to shrink!

My Radiation oncologist has also contacted me tonight and a plan is mapped for treatment. I think it may be as early as Tuesday for the brain treatment to begin.

Much Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment