Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nothing’s quite so precious


Lately the Lord Jesus has been showing me that regardless of the outward situation and my physical condition, I just need to spend time with him each day and every moment. Regardless of whether my day is good or bad, I still need to praise Him.Satan wants to feed us lies, that if your aren't feeling better God must not love you, God must not want to heal you. But I know that God's heart towards man is always good. We need to over come the enemy by feeding on Jesus each day and declaring the Satan is a liar. This way we can overcome the devil and enjoy what God has already accomplished. Jesus has resurrected to grant to us a life. He wants to give us LIFE not death. Death comes from Satan. By standing one with the facts, we put Satan in his place and he has no hold on us!
I enjoyed this song day. If you get a chance to read or sing this, I'd encourage it as it supplied me today.
  1. Nothing’s quite so precious
    As Jesus in my spirit.
    He takes away the care
    And fills me with His peace.
    He never leaves me,
    E’en as the days grow weary.
    His presence goes with me.
    My soul delights to hide in His arms.

    • I call His name, “Lord Jesus,
      Help me in my weakness.“
      So faithfully each day in me
      He proves His life is so sufficient.

  2. Nothing’s quite so precious
    As Jesus in my spirit.
    He turns my heart to Him,
    To feast upon His life.
    It’s nothing I do—
    His mercy’s just upon me.
    And God’s free gift of grace
    Becomes an endless joy to me.

Health update:
After my last chemo, I suffered from  nausea and more vomiting (due to 6 pills each day for 2 days), however I was able to take all 12 pills and keep it down. After a couple days of eating very little fruits, I am now able to eat more. And my taste is returning and sometimes I will eat a little meat and a greater variety of foods. I am trying my best to eat as often as I can manage and keeping regular. I force myself to try and leave the apartment and walk around the side of the building to get fresh air and sun each day, if weather permits. More oxygen in my blood is good for me as well as absorbing some vitamins from the sun, it makes me happier.
So in general, I feel a lot better.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a good reminder Pearl! Another precious hymn that needs to be in a frame for us to see everyday. :)
    Jenny P.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your portion. The Lord is so sweet and so precious.

    ReplyDelete