Blog Archive

Friday, April 26, 2013

Request for Prayer: Currently in ER


I went to the ER today due to low hemoglobin, so I can get a blood transfusion. I was up all night, restless, due to sharp lower abdomen pain, and vomiting.

So I had some tests done today to see if I had appendicitis or not. The CT scan came back negative. But they noticed that one lymph node in the area was much larger than earlier, which may be the reason for my pain. It is possible that a cyst in the ovary popped. We are not certain.

The doctor wishes to keep me overnight till Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. We are praying for you Pearl~ C+Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pearl...You were placed on the Coast to Coast prayer list ( From the nightly radio program of George Noory which broadcasts across the entire country) Many thousands are praying for you so hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/the-prayer-list IT WORKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Pearl, I am thinking of you and standing with you. I have a quilt square that I meant to send Sheree (in fact, ran out twice to get materials) and some art books I plan to send soon. They are called 'Art with Heart' for friends in health recovery. I know you are still in the thick of things but want to thank you for the beautiful pearl for Vivian Pearl. I hope to visit you in July. Much love, Annie K.

    ReplyDelete